Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Devotee is Happy

I have been thinking lately of something i heard once. I heard that a devotee is always happy.

I guess you can measure your progress, somewhat, against this fact.

I was not happy today. So tired and bored with the same old, same old. ve travelled the world, lived in so many countries, have had a healthy childhood and upbringing, have a wonderful child and husband. Still i am not satisfied. I am beginning to understand that, nothing here, or that has to do with here is going to make me happy.

I understand, that it isn´t that i need to paint the house, change house, or country or the activities i do during the day. Because it doesn´t matter what i do, as long as HOW i do it is, untruthful, then i will never be happy.

I need to change my mentality, spiritualiz my activities by doing them as a humble service to Krishna. Maybe this is how to be happy. I think so.... now i need to do it, please.....

No comments: