Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fight

Life is a battle... no wonder the Bhagavada-Gita was spoken on a battle field!

Yesterday i had a huge fight with my husband, i still feel very raw inside because of it. It´s really difficult living here, without family and limited association. I feel very much tired. My husband is a good man. And i love him. But we want such different things from life. My priority is love of God for me and my child, and i would like for him too. But his attention is on money, at pretty much any cost.

Krishna, i pray to you often, asking you to protect us and help us to make progress on the path to You. I know you can not MAKE someone love You.... but then You can do anything! We seem to have less and less in common, my husband doesn´t seem to understand that this world is not meant for us, and that it is so important to protect ourselves from things that impede us moving towards You.... I don´t know, maybe i just use this excuse to execute my controlling tendencies, maybe i am not sincere in my attempts.

And people who make no attempt at all... can´t possibly understand... so who do i talk to here?

Krishna, i am beginning to understand how important it is to listen. It is such a simple action. To listen and hear with eagerness to the right people. Please allow me to learn from my mistakes and develop the ability to listen and follow the instructions and advise of those that love You.

Please forgive my shortcomings.

No comments: